Membership Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Receiving a key to access our private 30 acre Lake Property and campground. Amenities include access to three lakes, shower house, playground, covered pavilion and picnic area.
- Ability to rent our Meeting Hall at discounted rates.
- Eligible to rent a camping spot for your R.V.
- Access to all of our "Club Member Only" events such as our annual Easter Egg Hunts, Christmas parties, Tailgates, Father/Daughter dances, Mother/Son camp outs, kids fishing rodeos and many more.
- Active employees children will be eligible to apply for the Club's college scholarship.
- Automatic eligibility for prize giveaways.
Becoming a Member
If you want to enjoy the many benefits of becoming a member of the FCC Terre Haute Employees Club, we've made it simple for you and it's only a buck each pay period for active employees. Retirees of the Federal Bureau of Prisons are also eligible. If you retired as a member in good standing with the Employees Club for your last three years, you already are a member! If you weren't, that's okay because with a one time catch-up fee of $100 we'll make you a member. If you are interested in becoming a member, simply email email@example.com, or send a Facebook message to any of the officers or board members and we'll get you started!